Sunday, May 22, 2011

Let go and not abandon

Overall first say a word, I always think these things, good or bad the former back , I would think.
want more, also figured a lot of things that we should not because of my signatures Luanxiang QQ , I do not want to live like before , tired , really tired ! Sometimes think before doing many, many things are meaningless , but I too good or is my Here I am writing this article does not directly explain many things , but I hope caring people can understand , not written all the people to see, if you can understand , then any time I let go , remember that you are not discarded or abandoned , But I am tired ... ... From June 17 I swear , I only live for myself , live happily , forgetting the forgotten , the release of the open , do not bother to live me anything , not to Any person who tied me!
people who know me know that I have sent a pledge to never go back on , so you ... ... hope you can understand ~ ~ ~ !

No comments:

Post a Comment