Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm sorry, I believe you

I am a 13 year-old girl at home reading a lot of money .. but in 5th grade, I liked him, and he quiet very quiet, but he was very handsome ..
my old buddies said to me: with him always suffer. But he also promised, very happy when we started going out .. every day we passing notes in the classroom, we have a good student, we do whatever we have to play with after class .. .. but always be I take the initiative, the students say that our love is upside down, but I do not care ..
though his character does not, and I often quarrel, but we will be in soon time to adjust their own, because I like him, one day, I asked him that you like me? says he enjoys, and I said why, because you are concerned about the fourth grade I started to really good you happy .. ..
I helped him to send shoelaces, for his painting, forcing him to wear the winter clothes, all the time, a good happy feeling better concentration ..
concentration But the time will soon fly away, I turned to him several like my boys, but in the end escape isolation, junior high school he and I separated ..
; I love him .. I found my love for him .. I sublimated into a love letter every day he sent a message to him .. I do not know his character I have never received a reply .. I bought a lot of gifts given to him for him ..
Later, I learned that he was using me ...
sad .. sad
but I do not believe me .. .. I do not believe he ran to the school stepped Xuefei , people to pull him out, asked him: believe me? forget, if you do not agree to so that it ..!br> I have a week off at home and quiet back to school I did not laugh out ..
past, but I have to step in when such schools did not. . .. Some people call me a buddy pick up the phone I asked her, side of the road readily stopped a taxi to the hospital he was bound for City 2 .. No matter how those who came to the hospital call Miss .. .. I stumbled to ask a nurse .. I saw them all standing outside the operating room .. I ran out .. Why .. why the collapse? his buddies came over and said: .
operating room lights off .. I got up went to his side, said: You wake up we go, we go to school ... you do not die. their son .. I do not care I waited at his side,,, but .. the next morning he left I said a word ..

I remember he said:

No comments:

Post a Comment